Heat Wagon Tech School
Looking to learn more about Heat Wagon Direct Fired Heaters or Indirect Fired Heaters?
Attend one of the 2020 Heat Wagon Technical Service Schools to learn from the experts in direct and indirect fired heat sources!
- September 15: Direct Fired Heaters
- September 16: Indirect Fired Heaters
- September 22: Direct Fired Heaters
- September 23: Indirect Fired Heaters
For additional information or to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (888) 432-8924.
Heat Wagon teaches its dealers how to design a complete temporary heating system that is unique to each application. This will maximize efficiencies and place you above your competition. Our seminars, held at our Harold Coates Education facilities, located in Valparaiso Indiana, will provide you with these skills.
- How to troubleshoot and repair heaters
- Understand the logic involved with heater operation
- Understand the physics of heat
- Learn about the obstacles and goals involved with a heating system
- Understand different methods of temporary heating
- Recirculation and pressurization
- Size and select heaters
- Heat loss formulas
- Air circulation formulas
- Proper installation methods
- Understand the properties of LP and natural gas
- Select the proper size hose and power cord
- Placement of the equipment
- Sizing flue pipes and ducts